1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between Quac, Lda, headquartered at Rua Pedro IV, Vila Nova Building, bl c, 3rd Vila Cova da Lixa and Borba de Godim, 4615684 Lixa, Portugal tax ID 513 358 994 and contact +351 911956631, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY / BRAND / DOMAIN“ and persons wishing to make purchases through the website. www.casadopenedofafe.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.casadopenedofafe.com will be governed solely by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- These general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all the necessary information to the User about the ordering, sale, payment and provision of the service, made on the website www.casadopenedofafe.com
- These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to make the acquisition and guarantee the follow up of this service to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- You place your order by completing the purchase process displayed on the website. www.casadopenedofafe.com by adding the product (s) or service (s) you wish to order to your shopping cart:
- To send your order you must:
- a) Register on the website www.casadopenedofafe.com providing the information requested therein.
- b) Login (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the Tax ID and the name you want for tax purposes) on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- COMPANY will honor orders received online. If the service is not available, COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it has been issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated time, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the website www.casadopenedofafe.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Payment Institution Lda:
- a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) ATM reference;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the user's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered cannot be provided, their value will be credited to the user's card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The availability of the service will be made after the confirmation of payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices must be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any service, the User will be informed immediately, and can choose to continue your order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled case by case by COMPANY. The request should arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 10 days after the order, being the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return should be made by the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within 60 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY's database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.