Mountain Pool Experience
Come and spend a day on the mountains and enjoy our pool from Casa do Penedo. Our pool is built on the rocks, with a view to the mountains of Fafe. As a suport for the group, we have the wood oven house that has a WC and a dressing room. You can use the outdoor table for your meals. The space of the pool, the oven house and the table is exclusive for the group.
O espaço da piscina, Casa do Forno e mesa de piquenique, será reservado só para si.
- 10am to 7pm
- 250€ per day, groups until 10 pax.
- For each extra person, the price is 20€.
- From 10am, reception of the group, includes a guided tour of the house with all participants. After that you can enjoy the mountain and the pool.
- Bank transfer
- The payment for any extra person, may be done on site.
The user can postpone his/her reserve of the experience due to weather conditions with 24 hours in advance and the experience gets delayed to posterior date acording to availability, without devolution.
Casa do Penedo may cancel the reservation, for security or other reasons, up to 12 hours before the start of the reservation, notifying the user in writing, and the reservation amount will be refunded, without the right to other compensation.
Rules and Regulations
- Opened air particular pool, without survaillance.
- Fun tank, with manual cleaning sistem.
- Maximum depth: 1,5 meters.
- Maximum capacity: 25 users.
- Maximum capacity in the pool: 10 users (Covid-19).
- The use regulations aply to all users, guests, over age and under ange.
- Taking a shower is mandatory before entering the pool.
- Clothes changing are made in the pool's dressing room, The Wood Oven House.
- Be advised, there is no depht marks on the rim of the pool.
- The use of the swimming pool implies the use of an appropriate bathing suit. It is mandatory to wear a bathing suit or a full bikini.
- The use of body oils or other fatty products that easily pass into water is not allowed.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who ensures compliance with surveillance duties. Children must be permanently supervised by their parents or legal representatives, and their activities supervised.
- Children under 14 years old cannot be left alone, by their parents or legal representatives, in the pool area.
- The user must use the pool space and surrounding area prudently, being responsible for damages caused to himself and/or a third party.
- The user must put the garbage in the existing containers for this purpose.
- The user must leave the pool area properly dry, wearing shoes and with the trunk covered.
- The pool as no survailence.
It Is Expressly Prohibited
- Dive, run and play ball (in and out of the pool).
- Jumping or diving into the water.
- Pushing other users into the water.
- Use recreational and/or collective equipment (buoys, mattresses and others).
- Ball games.
- Broadcast private music, or other type of sound broadcast.
- Use glass and/or sharp containers.
- Eating and/or drinking inside the pool itself.
- Practice any noisy activities or activities that, in any other way, disturb other users.
- Use of glassware and/or sharps in the area surrounding the pool.
- Use of floating objects, with the exception of clamps.
- Going “topless” or being naked.
- Circulate in the pool area with bicycles, skates, skateboards, tricycles, etc.
- Access to water must be through the rock.
- Use bathing slippers in the area surrounding the pool and accesses.
- Wear swimming goggles (Covid -19).
- Do not change the location of chairs/sun loungers (Covid -19).
- Do not share objects (Covid-19).
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure.